Pacific Neurosurgery’s top priority is the health and safety of our patients, our team members and our community.
With that in mind, we are taking precautionary measures in our offices and have implemented changes to our surgical scheduling process in response to COVID-19.
Office, MRI Review Appointments
- Starting immediately, our San Francisco office will be closed to patient’s and almost all patient’s will exclusively be seen in our Burlingame office. Exceptions to this, will be made on a case by case basis. Burlingame better allows for social distancing and individual interaction, thus increasing patient and staff safety. We will continue to see patients, review imaging studies and provide telehealth visits. You will be contacted if your appointment is changed to a telehealth visit.
- Upon check-in, patients will be guided to their OWN exam room or waiting area (NOT in the general waiting room).
- Family members and/or drivers with patients will not be allowed to enter the office. Special circumstances will be evaluated.
- If you are feeling unwell and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your appointment immediately (415.814.3429), cancellation fees are being waived at this time.
- Patients will be notified if their appointment has been changed to a telehealth (video or phone) appointment.
- Dr. Andrews and the Pacific Neurosurgery team will determine on a case by case basis if appointments are appropriate for telehealth.
- All surgical cases (elective and non-elective/emergent) have been allowed to resume and are being scheduled. A covid-19 test is REQUIRED by all surgical facilities prior to surgery, no exceptions. Our team will work with you on obtaining this while scheduling your surgery.
Office Safety Precautions
- All office surfaces will continue to be disinfected between patients.
- All commonly used areas and surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day.
- Hand hygiene protocol will continue to be strictly enforced by all staff and providers.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to patients at check-in and check-out.
- Magazines will no longer be provided in the waiting room or clinic rooms.
- No outside visitors, vendors, patient families or students are allowed to enter the building.
We sincerely appreciate our valued patients and team members while we take appropriate precautions to provide a safe environment and minimize exposure to others.
For further questions, please visit our website, our office at 415.814.3429.
Dr. Brian Andrews