Pacific Neurosurgery’s top priority is the health and safety of our patients, our team members and our community.
With that in mind, we are taking precautionary measures in our offices and have implemented changes to our surgical scheduling process in response to COVID-19.
- If you are feeling unwell and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please contact us to reschedule your appointment immediately (415-814-3429), your cancellation fee will be waved.
- As of August 2021, masks are required in both offices, despite vaccination status.
- All office surfaces will continue to be disinfected between patients.
- All commonly used areas and surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day.
- Hand hygiene protocol will continue to be strictly enforced by all staff and providers.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered to patients at check-in and check-out.
- Magazines will no longer be provided in the waiting room or clinic rooms.
- In response to COVID-19, we are now offering telehealth appointments. Patients will be notified if their appointment has been changed to a telehealth (video or phone) appointment. These appointments can also be made at the request of the patient.
- All surgical cases (elective and non-elective/emergent) have been allowed to resume and are being scheduled. A COVID-19 test is REQUIRED by all surgical facilities prior to surgery, no exceptions. Our team will work with you on obtaining this while scheduling your surgery.